The Stabilize Protocol is a decentralized finance application designed to help keep stablecoins, ETH and BTC proxy tokens’ prices stable by using active strategies that arbitrage across multiple exchanges. Users earn from price fluctuations between tokens.
Within the next 6 hours, Stabilize BSC will launch its strategy pools so that users can begin to deposit and earn compounded interest from arbitrage opportunities among different token pairs. The strategy contracts will be available to view here.
The way it works is very similar to ETH-based Stabilize. Tokens are constantly traded into the least priced token by multiple executors, which can be anyone. When a user deposits, all tokens deposits are considered of equal value. When a user withdraws from a multi-deposit pool, the token withdrawn first will be the one of highest balance in the pool followed by the one with the next highest balance. When a user withdraws from a single-deposit pool, the token deposited will be the one withdrawn first followed by the collateral asset.
There will be five strategy pools opened up:
- Multi-deposit BUSD/DAI/USDC/USDT pool with a strategy that arbitrages these tokens among multiple exchanges.
- Single-deposit IRON pool with a strategy that arbitrages between IRON and Vdollar.
- Single-deposit BDO pool with a strategy that arbitrages between BDO and VAI.
- Multi-deposit ETH/ANKRETH/ETH pool with a strategy that arbitrages these tokens among multiple exchanges.
- Single-deposit MDO pool with a strategy that arbitrages between MDO and VAI.
When is the STBB snapshot?
The Stabilize BSC token (STBB) snapshot has not happened yet, but it will occur within the near future. Shortly after the snapshot has occurred, a new page on the site will be opened where users can redeem their tokens from the snapshot and begin yield farming with STBB LP tokens and strategy pool tokens.
Users can then also stake STBB directly into the strategies to earn a percentage of the strategy profit!
Join our community to learn more
Visit the website to get started using the Stabilize protocol, follow us on Twitter and join the community on Telegram and Discord. The snapshot results will be posted to Twitter after it is taken.